Sharon hails from Auckland New Zealand, but has been here for almost 25 years, and feels that London is now very much her home.
Her training began in 1990 at the New Zealand beauty therapy college where she was successful in passing both her national and international C.I.D.E.S.C.O. exams in Electrolysis and beauty therapy along with the Confederation A.A.D. in Electrolysis, beauty therapy and business.
On qualifying, Sharon took up a full time post as a beauty therapist, joined the New Zealand electrolysis society and took her advanced qualification, before coming to the U.K.
She joined Parkside in 1993 and has been a full time therapist ever since. Her responsibilities as a senior therapist now involve day to day running and management of the salon.
Since coming to London some of her personal development has included the following:
Sharon Reid - Chair,
- Rita Roberts Blend Electrolysis
- B.A.E. entrance exam 1996
- Advanced electrolysis B.A.E. 1998
- Advanced electrolysis course for red veins with blend
- Sterex transgendered course for electrolysis. 2010
- Advanced B.I.A.E. course for electrolysis 2011
- 2013 Apilus Electrolysis training
- BIAE board member since 2012